Training and Renewals | Massachusetts Title 5 Training and Certification
Approved Title 5 TCH Courses
Updated October 21, 2015
- 2015 Title 5 Training Contact Hour (TCH) Listings. These schedules are updated periodically, as we become aware of new classes. Please note that these lists should not be considered all-inclusive, as other approved TCH course dates may exist or are pending.
- Download the 2015 schedule for approved Title 5 TCHs. This listing contains
in-person, classroom training/courses scheduled for 2015.
- Online and Correspondence Training for approved Title 5 TCHs.
- Recurring Course Listing for approved Title 5 TCHs. (Recurring courses are
ones that have previously been approved for TCHs, are offered periodically,
and do not need re-approval.)
- Contact NEIWPCC if you have any questions on any previously approved courses.
- If you have any questions on your renewal or the renewal process, please refer to the Frequently Asked Question fact sheets on the Renewal Information page.
- Note to SEs and SIs: It is the responsibility of the individual SE or SI to retain proof of their attendance and to submit it to NEIWPCC when they are notified about their renewal. Please note that NEIWPCC does not maintain attendance records for these courses. It is the responsibility of the individual to submit proof of attendance (i.e., copy of the Certificate of Attendance/Completion) with their renewal notice in order to receive the TCH credit.
- Note to Training Providers/Vendors: For approval of training courses for Title 5 Training Contact Hours (TCH), please download Request for TCH Approval Form and submit to NEIWPCC per the instructions on the form. This form should be used for Training Providers who are seeking approval of their courses. It is the responsibility of the training provider to maintain course attendance records in case of student audit.
For any questions on Title 5 Training Contact Hour approvals, please contact us at 978-323-7929, ext. 105 or email us at email@example.com