Highlights of this year’s conference activities:
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Sunday Pre-Conference Workshops: View descriptions of the in-depth pre-conference workshops offered this year on Sunday afternoon starting at noon. All workshops will be located in the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel.
An Evening at Blake Street Vault Restaurant: Please plan on joining your fellow colleagues at this year’s networking event at a historical Saloon from 6pm – 10pm. A buffet dinner and cash bar will be provided. For more information about the event, please visit the social event page.
Monday, September 16, 2013
For the 24th National Tanks Conference & Expo, our Welcome Reception will be held Monday evening from 5:00 – 7:00 PM in the Plaza Exhibit Hall of the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel. The welcome reception is an opportunity to meet this year’s exhibitors and talk to poster presenters. Your conference badge is your ticket in!
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
The 2013 conference will feature an optional Manufacturing Tour: Eaton Metal Products Company and Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc. Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Sign up for the tour when registering for the conference.
- Eaton is a regional leader in petroleum equipment sales, service, and installation. Eaton specializes in steel tank manufacturing, and will demonstrate the construction and finishing of their products including the Titan double-wall UST, the STI-P3 single-wall UST, and various AST models. Since Eaton manufactures, installs, and maintains UST systems, their personnel will be able to answer questions regarding anything from manufacture through release prevention and detection through tank closure.
- Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc. is an international leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of equipment used for sampling, monitoring, and remediating groundwater and soil pollution. State-of-the-art manufacturing, machining, and extrusion capabilities allow Geotech to innovate cost-effective solutions to tough environmental problems for its extensive list of international government, consulting, and private industry customers. An overview of a Geotech tour will include a “walk- through” of their 130,000 square foot facilities, high-lighting viewing of their lean manufacturing work cells, CNC machining operations, bailer manufacturing area as well as their tubing extrusion process and R&D testing area. Light refreshments will be served.
Exhibits from dozens of UST vendors, manufacturers, trainers, agencies, and organizations. The Exhibit Hall will be open.
- Monday, September 16, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 17, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 11:30 PM
The 24th National Tanks Conference and Expo will again host a Poster Session presenting new, exciting, and relevant research going on in the world of underground storage tanks. Join your peers and learn about their current projects, research, and UST, LUST, and state fund issues being worked on and studied around the country.